Natural English
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.
Natural English

Hi everybody. Have fun with my Forum. Bluesky is a hope. I hope the hope won't be hopeless. It is just a hope. ^_^. However, never give up your hope although it is a small hope

Tìm kiếm

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Prison Break (funny with Mr. Bean)
What would you change about your hometown? EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 8:06 am by Admin

» câu nói thông dụng
What would you change about your hometown? EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 8:40 am by robber1221

» Món ăn Việt
What would you change about your hometown? EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 8:21 am by robber1221

» present tense by game
What would you change about your hometown? EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 2:59 am by Admin

» Practise the present continuos tense by game
What would you change about your hometown? EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 2:57 am by Admin

» Simple Present
What would you change about your hometown? EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 2:55 am by Admin

» Spin the wheel
What would you change about your hometown? EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 2:53 am by Admin

» Million games
What would you change about your hometown? EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 2:51 am by Admin

» Football Game
What would you change about your hometown? EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 2:49 am by Admin

Affiliates
free forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

What would you change about your hometown?

2 posters

Do you like this topic?

What would you change about your hometown? I_vote_lcap100%What would you change about your hometown? I_vote_rcap 100% [ 1 ]
What would you change about your hometown? I_vote_lcap0%What would you change about your hometown? I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
What would you change about your hometown? I_vote_lcap0%What would you change about your hometown? I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Tổng số bầu chọn : 1

Go down  Thông điệp [Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang]

1What would you change about your hometown? Empty What would you change about your hometown? Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:30 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin
Admin

If I could change one thing about my hometown, I would like to build some useful and advanced facilities for its use. A modern library, an advanced broad band system and a modern gym may bring a lot of changes to people living in my hometown and keep them up with the latest information and technology.

In my opinion, a modern library in my hometown can provide a good environment for the local people to study and upgrade themselves. There are a lot of newspapers, magazines and reference books for their use. They can know what happened around the world and keep up with the fast-pace of today’s world. "Knowledge is strength". Knowledge can guide us to overcome problems we face in our daily life.

To popularize the use of broadband cable system at homes enables people to get a quick access to the Internet and TV channels. Because of the Internet, our lives have been changed a lot. We can read news, shopping, chat with our friends, send pictures to anyone and watch the movies online. People can also have a lot of choices over TV programs offered through a broadband. A pay-per-view system provides different types of movie for you to choose from. People will have more choices to enjoy life and the advanced technology at home.

Besides learning and entertaining, we also need to do exercises to keep a healthy life. This is the reason why I want to build a modern gym in my hometown. Through exercises such as swimming, jogging, playing tennis, people can enhance their immune systems and enjoy life fully. Furthermore, people can develop positive attitudes towards life by doing exercises. This is really important.

In summary, I want my hometown to be a city equipped with a modern library, an advanced broadband system and a modern gym. I would people in my hometown have advanced knowledge, use advanced technology and home and lead a healthy life.
[/i][/u]
How about you? What do you think this topic? Tell me about your idea. If you like this topic, please thanks to make me do better.

https://bluesky.twilight-mania.com

2What would you change about your hometown? Empty Answer Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:02 am

JackSmith

JackSmith
Grade one
Grade one

I also like to change my hometown a lot. However, I still like to live in HCM city. Very Happy . I hope one day, my hometown will become rich. Therefore, I will come back my home to help. Shocked

Về Đầu Trang  Thông điệp [Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang]

Permissions in this forum:
Bạn không có quyền trả lời bài viết