Natural English
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.
Natural English

Hi everybody. Have fun with my Forum. Bluesky is a hope. I hope the hope won't be hopeless. It is just a hope. ^_^. However, never give up your hope although it is a small hope

Tìm kiếm

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Prison Break (funny with Mr. Bean)
Why go to University? EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 8:06 am by Admin

» câu nói thông dụng
Why go to University? EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 8:40 am by robber1221

» Món ăn Việt
Why go to University? EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 8:21 am by robber1221

» present tense by game
Why go to University? EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 2:59 am by Admin

» Practise the present continuos tense by game
Why go to University? EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 2:57 am by Admin

» Simple Present
Why go to University? EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 2:55 am by Admin

» Spin the wheel
Why go to University? EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 2:53 am by Admin

» Million games
Why go to University? EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 2:51 am by Admin

» Football Game
Why go to University? EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 2:49 am by Admin

Affiliates
free forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Why go to University?

Do you like this Topic?

Why go to University? I_vote_lcap100%Why go to University? I_vote_rcap 100% [ 1 ]
Why go to University? I_vote_lcap0%Why go to University? I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Tổng số bầu chọn : 1

Go down  Thông điệp [Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang]

1Why go to University? Empty Why go to University? Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:52 am

Admin

Admin
Admin
Admin

University is the place where students get knowledge and new experiences. Studying in university gives a vast exposure to the student in his specified field. University builds a professional base in the student.

Till their higher school students used to study in various fields. They have to read different subjects which are not in their career streams. Therefore, they attend college or universities to get ample knowledge of their field. Universities and colleges have experienced staff in diverse fields. Everyone is professional in their stream therefore students gets the opportunity to learn from these persons (professors) various skills in their stream which is not possible while studying in higher school.

Secondly, various projects, researches, assignments and practical scenarios are conducted in universities or colleges from where students get exposure and experience to various problems which they might have to face in their real life while practicing. Like in dentistry, the students have to work on tooth for scaling, wiring etc from which they get practical exposure.

Moreover, universities have huge libraries carrying thousands of books of different subjects and other study material like fictional, non-fictional, journals, newspapers, reports which are huge sources of information for the students and teachers.

Various recreational activities are conducted in universities. Sports meet, youth festivals, Conferences, Seminars, Debates, Declamation contests etc which also helps in getting new experiences.

As a whole while studying in college or universities, students build confidence as a trait in themselves which is very essential to be successful in life. So I think people attend
College can get exposure, experience, confidence, increased knowledge, career preparation as a whole.

https://bluesky.twilight-mania.com

Về Đầu Trang  Thông điệp [Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang]

Permissions in this forum:
Bạn không có quyền trả lời bài viết