Natural English
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.
Natural English

Hi everybody. Have fun with my Forum. Bluesky is a hope. I hope the hope won't be hopeless. It is just a hope. ^_^. However, never give up your hope although it is a small hope

Tìm kiếm

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Prison Break (funny with Mr. Bean)
parents and teachers     EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 8:06 am by Admin

» câu nói thông dụng
parents and teachers     EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 8:40 am by robber1221

» Món ăn Việt
parents and teachers     EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 8:21 am by robber1221

» present tense by game
parents and teachers     EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 2:59 am by Admin

» Practise the present continuos tense by game
parents and teachers     EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 2:57 am by Admin

» Simple Present
parents and teachers     EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 2:55 am by Admin

» Spin the wheel
parents and teachers     EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 2:53 am by Admin

» Million games
parents and teachers     EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 2:51 am by Admin

» Football Game
parents and teachers     EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 2:49 am by Admin

Affiliates
free forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

parents and teachers

Do you like this topic?

parents and teachers     I_vote_lcap0%parents and teachers     I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
parents and teachers     I_vote_lcap0%parents and teachers     I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Tổng số bầu chọn : 0

Go down  Thông điệp [Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang]

1parents and teachers     Empty parents and teachers Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:06 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin
Admin

Obviously, the earliest teachers we have in our lives in most cases are our parents, and they are generally the most involved in the development and education of their children. Yet neither all parents good teachers nor are those good parents the best teachers. First of all, not all parents are good teachers. As normal individuals, some parents more or less have bad habits. Even though parents almost instinctively devote themselves to cultivating their offspring, the outcome might turn out to be disappointment, for all children tend to unconsciously or subconsciously copy every thing from their parents.
Another deficiency of parents as teachers is the fact that most parents are lack of common senses of education. All too often we observe some parents tend to pursue their cherished but failed dream by forcing their children to develop in a prearranged direction.
Ironically, if their children did not follow the instructions, the children would be regarded as disobedient or allegedly rebellious. In fact, it is parents rather than their children that virtually disobey common senses. Moreover, some parents are qualified as good teachers, but not all of them are the best ones. When children are in the preliminary school, it is not surprising that parents are capable of teaching their children almost every subject even better than professional teachers in the school. But the situation will not last long. We
live in a world where knowledge is accumulated by multiplying and at the same time becomes more and more specialized. Therefore, to be a professional in a certain field today takes much longer time than ever before. No parent is able to be professional in all fields, though they might be experts in one or more fields. Wise parents often release rather than charge their children as early as possible. They are aware of the possibility outside the family. Parents may, nevertheless, help their children much more than do good teachers. Most parts of children education are virtually beyond teachers' reaches. It is parents that supplement. Psychology studies have shown us that parents' love sometimes has astonishingly magic power to their children. Albert Einstein's mother and
Forest Gump's mother are both good examples. On the other hand, parents might do their children harm more than do bad teachers as well. The natures of those children whose parents have divorced are often severely distorted. In a word, it is rather superficial to simply say that parents are the best teachers.
How about you? What do you think this topic? Tell me about your idea. If you like this topic, please thanks to make me do better.

https://bluesky.twilight-mania.com

Về Đầu Trang  Thông điệp [Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang]

Permissions in this forum:
Bạn không có quyền trả lời bài viết