Natural English
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.
Natural English

Hi everybody. Have fun with my Forum. Bluesky is a hope. I hope the hope won't be hopeless. It is just a hope. ^_^. However, never give up your hope although it is a small hope

Tìm kiếm

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Prison Break (funny with Mr. Bean)
Are parents best teachers? EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 8:06 am by Admin

» câu nói thông dụng
Are parents best teachers? EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 8:40 am by robber1221

» Món ăn Việt
Are parents best teachers? EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 8:21 am by robber1221

» present tense by game
Are parents best teachers? EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 2:59 am by Admin

» Practise the present continuos tense by game
Are parents best teachers? EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 2:57 am by Admin

» Simple Present
Are parents best teachers? EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 2:55 am by Admin

» Spin the wheel
Are parents best teachers? EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 2:53 am by Admin

» Million games
Are parents best teachers? EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 2:51 am by Admin

» Football Game
Are parents best teachers? EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 2:49 am by Admin

Affiliates
free forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Are parents best teachers?

Do you like this topic?

Are parents best teachers? I_vote_lcap0%Are parents best teachers? I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Are parents best teachers? I_vote_lcap0%Are parents best teachers? I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Tổng số bầu chọn : 0

Go down  Thông điệp [Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang]

1Are parents best teachers? Empty Are parents best teachers? Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:00 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin
Admin

I do strongly agree the idea that parents are the best teachers. This I agree for following reasons.

The first teachers we have in our lives in most cases are our parents. They teach us to walk, to speak, and to have good manners before we reach he real world. ? More than even the professional teachers that we have in school, parents are generally the most involved in the development and education of children.

Almost for sure our parents are the best teachers at the beginning of our lives, which actually corresponds to the parents’ role in nature. Parents are most committed and involved in teaching their children; they have a kind of instinct to sacrifice a part of themselves for the betterment of their children. They love us and have great patience while passing down their knowledge to us. They wish us a success and thus will not teach us bad things. And of course, implicit learning occurs when children unconsciously copy some of their parents’ habits and styles of behavior.

During the second stage of child development, adolescence, parents can still be in the best position to offer advice even though the children might not accept it. In this case, perhaps the child’s friends would be the best teachers. Adolescents are notoriously rebellious in many cultures and may automatically reject some advice from their parents. My first marriage for instance, was solely a matter of doing the opposite when my parents tried to intrude in offering advice. So in such matters, parents should be much more flexible and be rather the partners with their children.

So we can see that being a teacher of growing child becomes more and more complicated case as the time passes and many parents are simply not able to meet the increased demands.
How about you? What do you think this topic? Tell me about your idea. Very Happy

https://bluesky.twilight-mania.com

Về Đầu Trang  Thông điệp [Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang]